Total in Ethiopia
Energy company established in 1950
- 173 operational Retail Network Stations and about 800 general trade and specialties customers
- Renowned in distribution and services of petroleum products in Ethiopia
- One fuel and specialties depot at Akaki, three aviation depots at Bole International Airport, Mekelle and Bahir Dar and one new depot under construction at Dukem
- More than 500 contracted fuel trucks transporting over 700 million liters of fuel per year
- 150 internal permanent employees and more than 4000 job opportunities created among its partners
Total Ethiopia has the vision of winning recognition from its customers and partners for the quality and safety of its operations, while creating value.
- To be the leader energy company by the quality of our products and services
- To focus on the fulfillment of our customer satisfaction
- To integrate sustainable development in our business activities and to have an active participation in the local life (community and public at large).
- Quality and safety matters are given due attention in Total Ethiopia. As a world class energy company, the Group has issued very strict regulations regarding its activities. Discover our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality charter
- We strive to meet our customers’ expectations while continuously improving the quality of our products and services with the application of “best practices” as a philosophy.
- We are committed to protecting our environment through a permanent dialogue with local authorities, customers and partners in a responsible, ethical and transparent manner.
- To be first-in-class in operational excellence, safety, and professional behavior.
- To be the leader in Ethiopia, in product quality and services.
- Togetherness: to build strong teams, with shared goals, at units, departments and subsidiary level.