Any time, you can change the PIN codes of your fuel cards.
Two types of cards are currently available at Total:
Prepaid Card and Postpaid cards, for more information, please contact the card team.
For each transaction, the cardholder has to key in his own pin code. If selected, the cardholder will have to key in the mileage or his driver code + mileage.
he price is the one written on your contract signed between your company and Total. If you want further information, contact the card team .
You can use your Total fuel cards in most of our service stations.
Where the logo of our cards is on our totem, it means that the station accepts cards.
By visiting our station locator .
You select the combinations of fuels and services depending on each user's needs. Purchases are clearly identified, checked and secured, thanks to cards' and drivers' PIN codes.
- Each card has its own combination of products and services (car-wash, lubricants, shop...),
- Each card has its own ceiling limits for purchases.
- Each card is given a PIN code in order to secure payments.
Our systems can respond to your needs.
In each card, you can customize:
- the ceiling limits for the purchase of fuels.
- the ceiling limits for the purchase of services.
- the PIN code.
- the geographical acceptation.
- the temporal acceptation.
The card holder will be able to pay for the products (fuel and non fuel) selected at the time of the fuel card creation.
Thanks to the detailed report of transactions, you can better control the consumption of your fleet.
With Total fuel cards, you receive the detailed report of transactions on a regular basis:
- No more expense claims.
- Better control of purchases taking place in service stations.
- Better control of mileages and consumptions of vehicles.
Yes, you have to give to each cardholder their own pin codes and the explanation notice.
Several options: you have a card creation form, just fill it and send it to your back-office officer. Ask your sales representative to come, and create the card together.
As soon as possible contact your back-office officer and ask to blacklist the card. Your responsibility is described in the sales conditions signed during the contract.